Thursday 4 August 2011

Lasalle Exhibition @ London Graduate Fashion Week 2011

Wish my late grandpa could see this :o(
He was so thrilled when he heard that my works would be presented in London.
Less than 15 minutes before he went away, he was asking me about my stay in London and showed that he's so proud of me.
Love you atok :o)




Representing textiles for not only Lasalle but Singapore and the whole of Asia!! :o)
And maybe the first malay/muslim to do so. I hope.
I managed to bring in only 1/3 of my works that are visually strong. Thank god for that! as i had to hand carry this all the way from Singapore and Dubai! It weighed about nearly 5kg due to the acrylic panel and fabrics. The 3 sets of cases are my limited edition namecards, which include my top 5 works and contact details.

(p.s. thanks to Zak for helping me prepare my namecards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment